Two Mega-cloth softlights (3'x4.5') provide versatility and flexibility as key lights or ambient fill. They are easily flown on menace arms when appropriate.
Two Aputure 300X. Different softboxes shape this light, as does a fresnel lens attachment. This versatile light is highly portable with sizable punch, making an ideal key light for many van based shoots.
Two travel ready 2' x 2' Litecloths work great as a key or large aperture fill light. It is bi-color and comes with a cloth grid.
Five Quasar Crossfade lights are handy soft, bi-color LED tubes. These work great as hair lights, kicks, and general accent lights.
Two X-100 bi-color fixtures work as hard accent lights, and can also be fitted with softboxes.
Two 12"x18" 180watt bi-color softlights work as key, fill and background lights. The integral diffusion negates the need to attach a softbox.
A soft bi-color LED ringlight with 15mm and 19mm rod adapter rounds out the kit.
This lighting package is constantly evolving- check back soon for updates!
The grip package includes:
- (1) Jr combi 2 riser roller (for Skypanel)
- (2) Jr combi 3 riser stands
- (1) Jr combi boom stand
- (1) Jr combi low boy stand
- (1) Jr combi shortie roller (for monitor)
- (2) beefy baby 3 riser stands
- (2) beefy baby shortie stands
- (6) baby 3 riser alum stands
- (5) 40" C-stands
- (2) 20" C-stands
- (2) baby pigeon plates
- (1) chain vice grip with baby pin
- (2) Cardellini end jaw clamp
- (2) Cardellini center jaw clamp
- (1) baby drop down pin
- (2) lollipops
- (2) duckbills
- (6) safety chains
- (1) 6" c-clamp with baby pins
- (1) 8" c-clamp with baby pins
- (6) #3 spring clamps
- (6) #2 spring clamps
- (6) #1 spring clamps
- (10) sand bags
- (2) apple box families
- (1) 6x frame
- (1) 6x solid
- (1) 6x ultra bounce
- (1) 6x silk
- (1) 6x 1/4 silk
- (2) 4x4 floppy
- (1) 4x4 silk
- (1) 4x4 1/4 silk
- (1) 4x4 empty frame
- (2) 2x3 solid
- (1) 2x3 single
- (1) 2x3 double